Tuesday, November 20, 2007

....And Another Thing!

In the previous post I ranted how I despise pathetic losers who get upset at me because my employer can't stock enough Nintendo Wii's.

Here's something else I have to say to those losers:
  • Imagine having a Christmas without a loved one who was killed in battle.
  • Imagine a Christmas without the ability to walk, see, or breathe on your own.
  • Imagine a Christmas full of blinding pain from an inoperable malignant cancer.
  • Imagine Christmas sleeping in a box beside a freeway overpass.
  • Imagine a Christmas where you're so senile you can't remember your name.
  • Imagine a christmas where you're three and your drug addict parent is comatose on the couch and there is no food anywhere in the apartment.
All of a sudden, the lack of a video game doesn't seem so bad, now does it?

No comments: