Thursday, January 31, 2008

PHARISEES


Today I received notice via registered mail that a judgment has been entered against me in the neighborhood of $13,000 or so for medical bills that I owe, which I have no hope of ever paying off because it takes everything I earn to support my children. Most of that amount is for treatment for kidney stones that had to be removed surgically.

I first received word of the legal action against me about a week or two before Target fired me and kicked me to the curb the day after Christmas.

Target, Inc. spends a serious portion of their marketing budget trumpeting how they give away millions of dollars back to the community and to charity. I say all of that is pure hype, absolute P.R. garbage.

I challenge Target to put their money where their mouth is. I challenge their charity to hear my side about what went wrong, give me my good name back, and help me with my medical bills for treatment of a condition that could have killed me.

I challenge them.

Otherwise, I will stand witness against them before the judgment seat of God as liars and hypocrites.

"MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN...."

No comments: