Saturday, January 5, 2008

Making A List, Checking It Twice.

The last couple of days I've been looking through the job sheets. I've developed a pool of targets to canvass for work. I've got three big problems to deal with though.
  1. We have no car -- right now we're using my son's car, but he wants it back as soon as we are able.
  2. My wife has the car at school during the day, and her school is on the other side of town almost, so I can't just drop her off and drive back and forth to look for work, and then pick her back up again. Gas is expensive.
  3. Because my wife is at school during the day, I have to watch our children at home, which I don't mind, but I can't go contacting with them.

So, I have no idea what exactly to do next. I'll think of something, I suppose. There's an old Native American proverb that says "when one is lost and can't find the way, turn within." It's been awhile since I have seriously meditated, so I guess now is a good time to brush off the remote viewing skills and check the spiritual realms. That, and spend serious time at church, tossing in some tithes and doing some good old fashioned prayer.

"with whatsoever measure ye judge, ye shall be judged."

I've decided to leave things in the hands of God -- not necessarily for the sake of the other people, but for my own sake -- so I don't drive myself crazy with anger, frustration, and bitterness. God will make a way, somehow.

I'm still happy that local retail sales numbers sucked, though. Now they won't have as much money to hype and advertise the hypocritical philanthropy work they pretend to do in order to whitewash their corporate excesses.

No comments: