Friday, December 28, 2007

The Lovely Sounds of Christmas.

Click on the link below and check out the soundboard that has lots of little joyful christmas snippets. My particular favorite is the one that says "merry f*ing christmas..." I just love that one. Especially since the last three christmas seasons in a row I've been out on the streets looking for a job, wishing I could spit on the luxury homes of the retail executives who still get to keep theirs.

Now, I freely admit that I'm an asshole and I only have myself to blame (mostly) for my troubles. The thing that escapes my understanding is this: when you're an executive, you can be an asshole AND you can keep your job, no matter what. For instance, Ted Turner, Bill Gates, Stalin, and Mao come to mined. When you're a peon, you can't.

I guess it can be said that the observation is a fairly accurate definition of what power is. When you have power, you can be an asshole and you can still keep your Bentley and your vacation home in the Hamptons. If you don't have power, you can frown only slightly and the political correctness police jump all over you like a ton of bricks, hanging you up by your toenails and leaving you there to die.

http://soundboard.com/sb/Christmas_sucks_songs_jok.aspx

No comments: