Friday, March 23, 2007

It Hurts Us All.

One of the team-leaders in softlines shot her yap off at the A.P. guy once to often yesterday. She told him that she's not paid to do loss-prevention, and that it was his job. He was pretty ticked-off, and I don't blame him. Some of the largest theft losses in the store occur in softlines, and yet she has the nerve to say loss-prevention isn't her job.

I was ticked off too. I work my buns off to pay my bills with honesty and integrity, and this chyk lets people carry the store away. Money she lets us loose is money that could be given to me in a raise, to help me support my family.

I heard through the grapevine that she was going to get a "coaching" soon from corporate management. Man, I sure hope so.

I told the A.P. guy that any time he needed my help, to just give me a holler and I'll come running. I hate thieves. Even if I wasn't an employee, I'd still try to stop them if I saw them -- it's just the principle of the thing.

No comments: