Thursday, February 8, 2007

Takin' In The Scenery.

One of the [ahem] side benefits of working at "Big Red" in the north side of town is the quality of the clientelle, which is a whole lot better than the animals I used to have to deal with over at "Little Red."

Naturally, visual appearance is included in the term "better quality." Not a day goes by when my co-workers come to me and point out some heavenly creature or divinely gorgeous M.I.L.F. and her equally hot daughter. (M.I.L.F. as in, "mommas I'd love to freak da booty with.")

Yesterday evening things got turned up a notch. They introduced us to a new team leader, who by coincidence just happened to be a stunning blonde with curves and hips that won't quit.

Yowsa.

Because the evening crew is staffed almost entirely with horn-dogs, I don't know how long she'll last, but for as long as she's there I am all "Yes Ma'am!"

No comments: