Monday, February 19, 2007

The Lightbulb Turns On.


The last couple of days a few of the people in the store have really been pissy.

One thing I've noticed -- 95% of the personnel conflicts tend to center around a small handful of people in the store who have type A personalities. Just about every time I hear someone discuss a problem they're having with a person in the store, it involves these few people.

Another thing that I've noticed is that the people I have had the most trouble with throughout my life were people with type A personalities.

When I become supreme ruler of the business world and C.E.O. of my own world-dominating financial conglomerate, I am going to make sure, through personality testing, that no type A person ever gets anywhere near management in my companies, and that my security people watch any type A subordinates very closely.

Lately I really dread going to work -- I like my job, really, but these type A jerks completely ruin it for me. I don't need their crap.

Read the definition of type A personality at Wikipedia.

No comments: