Monday, April 11, 2011

It's Been Awhile

I haven't posted in quite awhile, mainly because I had been busy with school and work. Eventually I reached a point where I just couldn't focus on school because stupid obstacles kept popping up and getting in my way, not the least of which is the fact my wife and kids refuse to grant me the freedom from distraction I need to get my work done. The online university has given me a run around with things they promise me and then later deny they ever said, and demanding more money. I got tired of it all and gave up for the time being.

Right now I'm working again and our goal is to move out of this trailer that's falling apart and into a rental house. Once that's accomplished I'll go back to school again. I'm still working at the fast food place I had been working at earlier, only there's an interim period where I didn't work so I could take care of the house and the kids, but now I'm back again.

This time around a lot of things are different, like some of the managers and quite a few of the procedures. There's a new "Grrrrl Pack" that I consider to be my own kids, and they're just like the old one: faces of angels, vocabulary of sailors.

The customers are still the same, however. 'Nuff said.

No comments: