Monday, May 14, 2007

This And That.

My God, You Weren't Kidding.

My wife went into the store yesterday when I was at home. When she came back, she told me she saw the waffle-boot toolbelt flannel shirt logistics manager I had been telling her about. My wife now knows I'm serious when I ranted about the uh....person. I told my wife that the woman rides a motor cycle, as well. "I believe you now," My wife said. "I wouldn't want to fight HER in a dim nightclub....yikes."

The Times, They Are A-changin'

"JR" on the hardlines staff is an enterprising young man (translation: he's a complete horndog.) Yesterday I saw him scribbling something on a piece of paper in the middle of the aisle. "What's that?" I asked. "Did you score another phone number?"

"Are you kidding? Phone numbers are passe. They are SOOO last century. Everyone uses MySpace and LiveJournal now. She gave me the address to her profile page."

I see. I stand corrected.

No comments: