Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Plot Gets Even Thicker.

Yesterday the District Manager privately interviewed several people (including me) and quizzed us about our understanding of the company harassment policies. She filled out questionnaires and had us each sign them. She told us that corporate was making her conduct an investigation.

She wouldn't mention specifics of course, but judging by the way she phrased her questions I strongly suspect somebody complained about favoritism in the appointment of "My Grrrls" to their shift leader positions. Of course we're all paranoid now, wondering if anyone fingered any of us individually for a harassment charge.

As for me, I'm kind of pissed off. All I want to do is give my job 100% and go home in peace. I don't have time to worry about, or deal with, whiny-babies who can do nothing else but create drama. I have an idea who it might be, but right now I'm laying low and keeping my ear to the ground.

No comments: